Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tire problems.

Sooooooo, yesterday. I had some truck problems. Apparently, other parts of my truck are jealous because everyone else is getting replaced.


Drama queen

So, yesterday. I had been running around a lot yesterday, errands, hanging out with family, installing a stereo that I bought two months ago. I even helped someone move, I even had a party to go to that night.  It was a good day, What could go wrong?( You know what happens. Don't act surprised )
So I go home, clean up, and make my way to the party.

I'm not even 2 miles from my house when I hear a pop! MY TIRE HAD BEEN SLASHED BY THE WOLVERINE!

This is my situation. With my whole, "engine swap" adventure, I had lost the metal bar that lifts up my car jack. That doesn't matter because I don't have a spare tire.




That's because the oversize tires don't fit in the spare tire place under my truck. I don't remember if I bought tow-truck insurance, that doesn't matter because it's 7:00 pm on a Saturday, so there's no tire shop open. I'm also about 1.5 miles from home, so paying $50+ to get it towed there will be like getting a punch to the nuts by a 2 year old, painful and humiliating.

AND no one is picking up their phone, the only person who does is getting a pedicure.

So I look at my options.
  1. I can ditch the truck and walk home.
  2. I can curl up into a little ball and cry.
  3. I can drive the beast home.

Option #2 is looking really good at this point, but it's not manly. So guess which remaining option I took?


I'll give you a hint


With my evening ruined and now hungry. I decide to celebrate my adventure with some Pizza Hut...

...because they deliver.

1 comment:

  1. u still sooo funny, I wonder why you didn't start blogging earlier. I guess I am off the emergency call list. but i didn't have a missed call from you. I could have picked you up.

    ReplyDelete